Dosecann is a Canadian licensed dealer dedicated to developing Cannabis Solutions for the global cannabis industry. Dosecann has assembled a world-class team housed in a purpose-built, 52,000 sqft. GMP compliant facility that will be the hub for cannabis extraction, product innovation and formulation.
The Quality Control department is seeking to fill a full time QC Chemist role, to support the In-Process, Intermediate, and Final product testing at Dosecann. Reporting to the Lead Quality Control Chemist, the QC Chemist will be responsible for receiving samples into the laboratory, in process/intermediate/final material testing, equipment calibrations, quality documentation, and housekeeping duties within the laboratory. The QC Chemist will also be responsible for ordering QC supplies and updating testing status in the ERP system. Additional responsibilities may include verification of laboratory data, document creation/edit/review, and raw material support.
• Manage incoming samples to the laboratory.
• Review, edit, format documents from Quality Control.
• Testing of all in-process, intermediate and final product in the QC laboratory.
• Use the internal ERP system to update receipt of materials, testing progress, and ordering of materials.
• Minimum 2 years experience working in a laboratory setting.
• Previously demonstrated attention to detail and ability to effectively follow Standard Operating Procedures.
• Previous experience using an ERP or QMS is preferred.
• Excellent communication skills (both writing and verbal).
• Bachelor of Science degree (preferably with a focus in chemistry) or Bio-Technology diploma.
• Experience in Quality Control environment.
• Knowledge of GPP and/or GMP.
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
Dosecann is committed to complying with the highest standards of practice in our industry. It is an ongoing condition of employment that all employees comply with these standards and Company Polices and that all employees understand and are equally committed to upholding our commitment to abide by such standards and policies.
Dosecann is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We provide accommodation for job applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process in accordance with applicable laws. Please contact us to request accommodation.